Being green is a Frugalista’s best friend. Most things that are better for the environment save us money as well. It’s a win-win situation.
Here are some ways to go green to save some green:
1) Use power strips for appliances
2) Unplug my electronics when not in use
3) Replace your incandescent light bulb with a compact fluorescent light bulb. (Remember to recycle the compact florescent light bulb, though. Don’t let it go in a landfill.)
4) Air dry your clothing
5) Only use the dishwasher when it’s full with dishes
6) Don’t throw away your old clothes. Donate to a charity, give to friends or find ways to turn them into cleaning rags
7) Meatless Mondays. Going without meat for one day a week is easier on the environment and vegetables are less costly
How is being eco-friendly good for your wallet? Leave some tips below!