The Frugalista Files, Florida Tourism Style! | The Frugalista

The Frugalista Files, Florida Tourism Style!

by frugalista on February 27, 2012

natgettingready 150x150 The Frugalista Files, Florida Tourism Style!I have fantastic news! I did a video for Visit Florida, the Sunshine State’s tourism website! The Sunshine State is ready to share its frugal and fabulous offerings with the WORLD! Of course, you know I’m all on it!! Please watch the video, like it on the website and on your Facebook pages. Tweet it out! I can’t wait to share more videos so you all can have some Frugalista adventures when you’re in my hood! I do it big on a budget! icon smile The Frugalista Files, Florida Tourism Style!

In this video, I take over South Beach Let’s go!

So when are you planning to come to Florida? How do you save when you are on vacation?

PS. The photo in this post is a shot I took when getting ready! Shooting a video is no joke! Talk about the number of wardrobe changes to find the right look! Please ignore my luggage and leopard print skirt! xo!

johna March 15, 2012 at 12:28 pm

When we go to Florida it is usually to visit the theme parks. If we can’t get the free dining at Disney, we always stay in a timeshare. We can save on meals, and get away from the craziness of the parks. We also re-book our car rental until we get the best rate. We only paid $20/day for an SUV this past December.

Jeannette March 19, 2012 at 10:43 am

I love the video Nat. Your personality comes through.

Diana April 11, 2012 at 7:55 pm

Great video! You look fabulous! I used the Visit Florida site and found great tips for our honeymoon when we went in 2010 to Naples, best vacation ever! xoxo

Mike @ Embedle June 25, 2012 at 8:31 pm

Cool video! Looks like a lot of work went into it.

Gemma Teller January 9, 2013 at 5:45 am

Thank you so much for writing to me. I have felt very depressed about my spending issues and you cheered me up so much. Thank you.

Rosita August 8, 2013 at 4:54 pm

Greetings! I’ve been reading your web site for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from New Caney Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent job!

Tasha December 15, 2013 at 8:41 pm

Congrats on the video! When I went to Miami I bought lots of groupons. Then for the hotel I did a search, and the mgr gave us perks when we mention something’s wrong with our room